Regional Sales Manager
What inspires you? This is the question that drives most career decisions.
Is it working with a fantastic team that is dedicated to a common goal? Is it the ability to make a significant impact on the success of a product and company? Perhaps it is to contribute to a product that empowers learning for educators and students worldwide?
We have an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager. The Regional Sales Manager demonstrates a passion for education and technology, is collaborative and entrepreneurial in spirit, and contributes to our continuing success and growth. Acting as a trusted advisor, the RSM is responsible for building relationships in K12 and Higher Education that result in sales of WeVideo products and services. The Regional Sales Manager works as part of a team (with Regional Sales Managers and Customer Success Managers), and reports to the Director of Sales. Success in this role requires a thorough top-to-bottom knowledge of K-12 and Higher Education, particularly of how schools and institutions select, evaluate and purchase technology, and how technology is used by learners.
What you will do in this role:
- Drive new business growth through the acquisition of strategic school districts and higher education institutions
- Actively prospect, develop, and close opportunities for WeVideo products and services
- Expand the number of learners using WeVideo products within strategic accounts
Develop and qualify leads, build and manage a robust reliable pipeline of opportunities
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and recognized success in negotiating and closing new business in the education sector
- Understanding of federal, state, and district-level K-12 initiatives and standards
Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex sales with an extended sales cycle
Education & experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in education, business, or a related field required
3-5 years experience selling to the EDU market
Benefits & perks :
- Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Free lunch and snacks while in the office
- Employee development resources
Why you might like working here:
- We’re a small, close-knit team that enjoys working and learning from each other.
- People stick around. Some of your future colleagues have been for over 8+ years.
Our users love us; just take a look at the tweets shared by teachers.
WeVideo is a powerful, easy to use, cloud-based video creation platform that is the digital editing and storytelling choice of more than 22 million consumers, students, businesses, and third-party media solutions. WeVideo is available from virtually any computer or device at home, school, work, or on-the-go to capture, edit, view, and share videos. Built for the future in HTML5, WeVideo brings maximum speed, responsiveness, security, and expandability to browser-based video editing. WeVideo is a Google Play Editors' Choice selection with more than 9 million downloads to date. WeVideo is also the exclusive digital storytelling solution of Google’s Education Creative Bundle for Chromebooks and a Microsoft Education Partner. More than 6,500 schools use WeVideo to enhance classroom learning.