OpenClinica is seeking a motivated accounting intern ready to apply financial terms and principles knowledge to an authentic, real-world experience. The intern will assist with various duties, including analyzing data, preparing financial reports, and learning about varied accounting activities. This is an exciting opportunity for any student pursuing a career in finance or accounting.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Collaborate with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Assist with data entry and data cleanup within Maxio
- Must be located in Massachusetts and able to work 30+ hours a week
- Must either be a recent graduate or in the process of completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and/or Maxio is preferred.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Have strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
- Must have completed introductory accounting courses and have a basic understanding of financial principles.
- Must have a very high sense of rigor to prevent any form of mistake that may occur in the process of documenting financial information.
- Must be a team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.