Client Services Content & Communication Specialist
MediaRadar offers comprehensive advertising analysis for over 3.1 million brands across multiple media platforms including TV, digital, mobile, email, events, social media, and print. Our 2200+ ad tech & media company clients enjoy the unmatched quality and award-winning customer service that helps them identify sales opportunities, create bulletproof pitches, and get the most from every sale
As the Content & Communication Specialist, you play a vital role in supporting the Client Services department with high-level market intelligence and regularly produced content for client engagement and executive meetings. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Client Services, you will be responsible for creating a content pipeline, collaborating with Client Services managers, and working alongside the Marketing department to ensure consistent and impactful communication.
What You’ll Do:
Content Creation and Distribution:
- Produce one high-level analysis each week for executive meetings.
- Develop and execute one user-targeted campaign each week, covering new feature releases, low usage initiatives, top user campaigns, etc.
- Collaborate with the business analyst to create a content distribution list and maintain a content pipeline for Client Services.
- Proactively brainstorm multi-week outreach campaigns and build them out.
- Create and update an outreach playbook, identifying best practices for successful outreach and client engagement.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of the weekly M&A Newsletter and MediaRadar Minute Newsletter.
- Assist the Renewals team in creating Partnership Review documentation highlighting ROI, Usage, and market trends for all clients.
- Actively contribute to achieving an overall renewal rate of >90%.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Measure and report on client engagement metrics, including open rates, response rates, etc.
- Utilize data to understand the performance of content and campaigns, making informed adjustments.
- Monitor Client Services team outreach to ensure consistency and effectiveness.
- Keep a running list of common client requests and complaints.
- Ensure pods maintain client 'buckets' for scalable content creation and outreach.
- Act as a liaison with Marketing to repurpose content and utilize additional resources.
What You’ve Done:
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft BI and/or Data Google Studios.
- Basic understanding of HubSpot.
- Advanced knowledge of the industry, including key segments such as Digital, Native, Video, Mobile, Programmatic, TV, Social advertising, and perspectives from Brand, Publisher, Ad Tech, and Agencies.
While we have outlined certain minimum requirements for this role, please don’t let that deter you if you feel you can excel in this position. We understand that diverse experiences and backgrounds can bring fresh perspectives to our team, and we welcome applications from individuals who may not check off all the boxes.
At MediaRadar, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment for all employees, living our core values every day. We are Good People, valuing the unique perspectives and experiences that each team member brings to our organization. We love Data and believe that diverse experiences and talents contribute to a richer, data-driven decision-making process.
Our inclusive culture promotes respect, equality, and opportunity at every level, reflecting our value of being Teammates and working together harmoniously. We Listen to the diverse voices within our team, fostering curiosity and an environment where everyone's opinions matter. We are Transparent in our commitment to equality and inclusion.
In addition to career progression, training and development, and an excellent work/life balance, future Radarians can expect a great benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Transit Discounts
- Summer Fridays
- Base compensation for this role is $50k base plus annual bonus
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to work hard, have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. While working remotely through the pandemic, we've grown closer and stronger by sharing our new home offices & home office coworkers (both human and animal!), as well as being open and discussing mental wellness and self-care during a challenging time. Employees love to connect with virtual happy hours, themed parties, talent shows and bingo nights. Our engaged Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Team meets frequently to create and roll out initiatives, events, and strategies to keep MediaRadar a welcoming and inclusive place. We’ve won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul’s Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg