Managers - Roe & I435 - Help Lead our Growth and Be Rewarded
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Looking for a great company that is nationally recognized and growing?Â Join our team today!
Our managers are key to reaching our goals and we reward them for their contributions.
- Freddy’s standard bonus program is structured to reward managers with bonus payments every quarter.Â
- Freddy’s pays 100% of the insurance for its managers and offers a health savings account with a generous employer contribution each pay period.
- Freddy’s has a 401(k) plan with a generous match and immediate vesting.
- Opportunities exist for rapid advancement and long-term bonus potential.
- Generous PTO and float holidays.
If you have prior restaurant management experienceÂ with a successful history of operations, Freddy’s is looking for you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior restaurant management or leadership role with successful history of quality Guest Service, Team Building and Development of People, inventory maintenance and labor optimization.
- Experience in financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and quality standards while managing time and priorities efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
- Proficient in typical desktop software programs.
- Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
To learn more about Freddy's please visit us atÂ www.freddy.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time