Restaurant Managers - Belleville, IL
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Freddy’s has been named one of the fastest growing chains and we are looking for managers to lead our success. Our managers are key to reaching our goals and we reward them for their contributions.
- Freddy’s standard bonus program is structured to reward managers with bonus payments every quarter.
- Freddy’s pays 100% of the insurance for its managers and offers a health savings account with a generous employer contribution each pay period.
- Freddy’s has a 401(k) plan with a generous match and immediate vesting.
- Opportunities exist for rapid advancement and long-term bonus potential.
- Float Holidays
- Paid Time Off
If you have prior restaurant management with a successful history of quality Guest Service, Team Building, Development of People, inventory maintenance and labor optimization, Freddy’s is looking for you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior restaurant management or leadership role with successful history of quality Guest Service, Team Building and Development of People, inventory maintenance and labor optimization.
- Experience in financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and quality standards while managing time and priorities efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
- Proficient in typical desktop software programs.
- Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.